Disability, unemployment, and financial uncertainty are stressful. To ease the burden, Pritchard Law can handle your Social Security disability claims from the beginning to the end of the process. Our services include:
- Initial consultation and assessment;
- Obtaining information from your Social Security file;
- Helping you get medical records or information to support your claim;
- Filing your application for SSDI;
- Filing your application for SSI;
- Monitoring the status of your application;
- Requesting a reconsideration, hearing, Appeals Council review or Federal Court review;
- Helping you prepare for a hearing; and
- Representing you at a hearing and questioning witnesses at that hearing.
Pritchard Law does not charge a fee for Social Security legal services unless you receive back benefits.
Call or email now to schedule a free consultation and assessment.
Pritchard Law is Disability Law